Item request and price checks

Sub forum dedicated to trading
Truelife98
Reactions: 3
PSN ID: Truelife98 AAo_truelife
Gaming IDs: Rockstar Social:truelife98

Item request and price checks

Post by Truelife98 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:37 am

I have been involved in the rocket league trading scene for a long time now so feel free to use this thread to ask any questions about in game items. Maybe you want a certain item and are unsure of rough price or need help finding it post here and hopefully myself or someone else can help you. Or maybe you have a item your looking to sell again same thing post here if your looking for some help.

Braldy
Reactions: 32
PSN ID: Braldy
Gaming IDs: Twitch: Braldyau
Twitter: Braldyau
Youtube: Braldy B

Post by Braldy » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:47 pm

Voltaic Wheels: I havnt been involved with trade at all with random players and wonder what the Voltaic Wheels might trade for. I would like a set.

Crates n Keys: Do people trade crates for keys or visa versa? If so how many of each?

Thanks
Psn: Braldy
Twitch and Twitter: Braldyau

Truelife98

Post by Truelife98 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:05 am

Braldy wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:47 pm
Voltaic Wheels: I havnt been involved with trade at all with random players and wonder what the Voltaic Wheels might trade for. I would like a set.

Crates n Keys: Do people trade crates for keys or visa versa? If so how many of each?

Thanks
To start with voltaic set I will use keys for prices most of the voltaic wheels can be had for a decent price the most expensive is crimson they are around 43 keys fg is next at 14 purple 12. The rest of the colors are all under 10 keys white is about 9 saffron lime pink orange sky blue all around 5 or 6 keys burnt sienna around 2 or3. Buying a set can be pretty pricey when you think about each key as 1dollar. However if you have the keys you can sometime get them for little cheaper. If buying whole set at 1 time usually cost more for the convienice of getting them all at once.

As for crates people buy crates foR keys and some guys will take crates as currency however rates vary a little bit I will give you a rough estimate c1 c2 c3 c4 are about 8-10 crates per key turbo and pcc about 6-7 crates per key nitro 5 or 6 crates per key and overdrive 6-8

Braldy

Post by Braldy » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:09 am

Thanks Tru. Now im a step closer and have some idea on how to get those wheels as they are just not poppin for me out of a crate.

Truelife98

Post by Truelife98 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:29 am

Yeah I probably spent well over 200 dollars opening crates and best thing I got was a heatwave and crimson lightning. Since then I started out buying like 20 keys and then just traded a lot buying stuff for cheap and selling for few more keys making small profits here and there . Got lucky on few deals and made some good profit a few times . The lure of opening crates is fun but the odds of a painted exotic wheel are so slim I just buy the keys and then buy the item from trading site.

ScottyB
Reactions: 10
PSN ID: ScottyB2229
Gaming IDs: Rockstar Social: ScottyB1988
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/scottyb88
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB4QPw ... 85_VFRme8A

Post by ScottyB » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:17 pm

Wow, I didn't know trading was this crazy but it certainly makes sense! I've most likely spent a lot more than I realise because I only buy 5 keys at a time every now and then but it all adds up.

It's crazy to think that we all will spend crazy amounts just to make our cars look pretty haha. Maybe this is the mans version of shopping. Hopefully MzErin doesn't get a hold of this haha.

@Truelife98, Would you be able to write up a rough guide on trade values to help anyone who comes looking on how much things are worth?

Truelife98

Post by Truelife98 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:14 pm

Some of the prices are insane also titanium white zomba sell for 140 keys then if you start getting into certifications I have seen striker white zombas go for over 400 keys.

There are so many items to try and make a guide but there is a website you can use I will try and link it here. They have pretty much all items and there rough value. I sometimes use it get an idea what a item is worth but usually always subtract a key or 2 from what the sheet says. A lot of people get caught up in what a price sheet says when really it's what people actually pay that matter
Below is the link if you ever wanna get an idea on what a item may cost or be worth

http://rocketprices.net/ps4

I personally use a Reddit site https://www.reddit.com/r/RocketLeagueExchange/ To do most my trading you can search specific items and see what people have offed or sold that item for

Braldy

Post by Braldy » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:09 pm

Makes me wonder what ive traded in with sets not knowing the value.

Braldy

Post by Braldy » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:17 pm

Tru, i have a Titanium White Octane body (24 to 29 keys) If correct would a fair trade be that body for a set of Forest Green Voltiacs (13 to 14 keys) and a set of Lime Dracos (14 to 15 keys).

I assume these prices are kept updated (on RLTprices) but thought id ask. And am i kidding myself to get the said items for what id offer or?

ScottyB
Reactions: 10
PSN ID: ScottyB2229
Gaming IDs: Rockstar Social: ScottyB1988
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/scottyb88
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB4QPw ... 85_VFRme8A

Post by ScottyB » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:36 am

Braldy wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:17 pm
Tru, i have a Titanium White Octane body (24 to 29 keys) If correct would a fair trade be that body for a set of Forest Green Voltiacs (13 to 14 keys) and a set of Lime Dracos (14 to 15 keys).

I assume these prices are kept updated (on RLTprices) but thought id ask. And am i kidding myself to get the said items for what id offer or?
I guess technically they'd be worth it but at the end of the day it's about whether or not someone will trade that for them. It'd be hard enough to find someone with both of those items let alone getting them to trade that for it. I was thinking we should post what we want to trade and what we want in exchange for it, similar to how other RL Trading forums have done it.

Braldy

Post by Braldy » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:19 am

I was thinking more along the lines of... If someone wants the body and knows i have it and what i want for it then they would trade to get the items i want so they can get what they want.

I dont really want to trade it 12k under valued so it has to be two items. But your right, im probably better off just selling my item for keys. Then sourcing the items i want.

Damn u Tru. This trading thing could suck me in. I was looking at the RLTprices last night and i have lost so many good items by trading 5 items for a random item that is suppose to be better. Pretty sure it ripped me a few times.

Truelife98

Post by Truelife98 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:34 pm

Braldy wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:19 am
I was thinking more along the lines of... If someone wants the body and knows i have it and what i want for it then they would trade to get the items i want so they can get what they want.

I dont really want to trade it 12k under valued so it has to be two items. But your right, im probably better off just selling my item for keys. Then sourcing the items i want.

Damn u Tru. This trading thing could suck me in. I was looking at the RLTprices last night and i have lost so many good items by trading 5 items for a random item that is suppose to be better. Pretty sure it ripped me a few times.
Damn I just seen this wish u had quoted me lol. What,did u end up doing as the white Octane now goes for around 45to50 keys
Last edited by Truelife98 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Truelife98

Post by Truelife98 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:41 pm

Braldy wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:19 am

And now that I read your whole post like I said rltprices is nice for guideline but sometimes that sheet is manipulated to benefit certain people. Problem with asking for multiple items is,people are hesitant to buy thinking no one is honest and you may just take another deal and they are stuck with the items. Easiest way around that is to just ask for straight keys then buy the items you want. Especially if you get an idea what the price is that you can get or items you want.
Another good site is rocketleaguegarage.com you can,set filters for any specific. Item then list that you want it and see what people are asking for. However after I do that I switch the filter to having the item so you can see what people are actually offering for your item not what some random wants for it.
As always there are tons of scam attempts on all sites so be careful if a deal sounds to good to be true it probably is. Never trust anyone really some of the trading sites have middleman for big trades who will help do the trade they take your items and get others person items then trade to appropriate people. But there are people who impersonate these middleman and steal items or use fake rep to get people to trust them.

Braldy

Post by Braldy » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:18 pm

No worries i was just going to keep it in the end cause it looked awesome but while trading up i accidently put the white octane in instead of another and dont have it now grr lol. All good though.