Welcome to Amped UP Gaming, A Mature PS4 community where you can find like minded players to team up with for fun or competitive play across all PS4 games. For more information on how to sign up, click here.

(GTA) Loading Screen Issues (fix)

Discuss everything related to GTAO here
Braldy
Australia
Reactions: 28
PSN ID: Braldy
Gaming IDs: Twitch: Braldyau
Twitter: Braldyau
Youtube: Braldy B

(GTA) Loading Screen Issues (fix)

Post by Braldy » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:23 am

I was having trouble with really long loading screens (5 mins and never ending) into my garages. Then my cars would render in 1 at a time over a period of 5 minutes. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and the problem seems to be fixed. I also submitted a ticket to rockstar and they said to try the following.
AUGUST 17, 2017 07:42 PM

Hello Braldy

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

We are very sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with GTA Online. In an attempt to resolve these issues, we would like to try resetting the local user profile settings for the game. You do not have to worry about losing any progress, as this simply clears some temporary files associated with the game.

Please perform the following troubleshooting steps:

1) Fully shut down your console.

2) After 30 seconds of the console being shut down, restart the console.

3) Launch GTAV.

4) When launching GTAV, wait until a black screen appears after the initial splash art has disappeared, and hold down L1+R1 throughout the opening scenes.

5) If successful, you will be prompted to re-calibrate your language and brightness options.

If this does not resolve the issue then please send us a video of the issue that you are experiencing with the PSN Id being clearly visible and all the four corner of the LED. If the video is too long to upload to this ticket, you could add an unlisted video to YouTube and provide us with a direct link. Once we have the video, we will be able to investigate this matter further.

If you have any other issues or concerns, please feel free to let us know.

Best regards,

Baxter B.

Rockstar Support
Its probably a stock standard answer and i didnt get to try it as the reinstall worked but i thought id share this if anything in the future rears its ugly mug.
Psn: Braldy
Twitch and Twitter: Braldyau
Youtube: Braldy B

ScottyB
Australia
Reactions: 15
PSN ID: ScottyB2229
Gaming IDs: Rockstar Social: ScottyB1988
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/scottyb88
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB4QPw ... 85_VFRme8A

Post by ScottyB » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:05 am

Cool, never new about that. It sounds like it's the equivalent of clearing your cache; which Re installing the game would also do.