Braldy
Reactions: 32
PSN ID: Braldy
Gaming IDs: Twitch: Braldyau
Twitter: Braldyau
Youtube: Braldy B

Current State of Forum

Post by Braldy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:15 am

Hi guys. Recently our forum has been somewhat quiet but nothing has changed online with the usual suspects around daily. A few members have come and gone which is a shame but that happens and we cant play all games all the time with such a large range out there. This is why we ask people to step up in thier respective games. Take charge, recruit and help yourself as well as us and the site.

If you are a visitor please still hit us up as we are very active. To the tune of 10+ hrs a day online.

Personally i would have liked to be a little more advanced than what we are but people were right when they said a multi gaming forum will be hard work. We are working behind the scenes on how to better this place and make it more enticing for people to sign up when they visit.

Anyways, dont be shy and lets get this place more active again, we speak on party chat but lets not forget to share things here also.

If you have a game you play regularly let us know and we can meet up a certain time and day. I'll try and set up a few more events and hopefully others will to. We need to finish the gta darts and scotty and I our RL final... GULP!!

See you on the game floor.
2 Image
Psn: Braldy
Twitch and Twitter: Braldyau

Braldy

Post by Braldy » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:31 pm

In the new year i will be hosting a range of games weekly Mon to Fri at 1pm AEDT / 7pm PT for 1 to 2 hrs depending on attendance to try and give the community some stability and routine.

I will create a new thread before the new year with which games on what days and some more info. I'll try do 2 weeks in advance so whats coming up is known.

Watch this space and lets all join in where we can.
2 Image

ScottyB
Reactions: 10
PSN ID: ScottyB2229
Gaming IDs: Rockstar Social: ScottyB1988
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/scottyb88
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB4QPw ... 85_VFRme8A

Post by ScottyB » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:25 pm

During these past couple of weeks, I've been working behind the scenes to get some new features added to the site which will make it much more user friendly and we will be continuing to enhance things over the coming months heading in the direction of our initial statement.

Currently, we're waiting for a quote from a programmer to get a calendar and countdown timer added which will be used to display future events on a calendar, as well as countdown timers for upcoming events on the home page. This will make deciphering the timezones easy so you won't accidentally miss out on any events!

After we get the calendar and timer sorted, Our next priority will be making a video gallery (significantly better than the current one) which we can use to show off our own gameplay as well as other videos you want to share. This will be displayed just under the countdown timers so it's in a prominent and visible position. You'll be able to add a title, description and get people to like and comment on your videos all within the site. Along with this, we'll be adding a live stream status bar below the video gallery that will automatically display live members first.

So hold on because once we get these vital additions to the site, it's full steam ahead!! Now lets go get AMPED
2 Image

Braldy

Post by Braldy » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:21 am

So for now I am going to concerntrate on rebuilding a good gta community with our new gta leader Don (Abaddon_22) and not do the different game thing. The new Heists and vehicles are great fun. Totally OP haha.

If anyone does want a game of something else im always around. Online for many hours a day as you would see. Just hit me up, maybe even start a day to meet or something in here and we can add it to the top of the forum. After all thats what we are here.

Happy gaming.
1 Image