Welcome to Amped UP Gaming, A Mature PS4 community where you can find like minded players to team up with for fun or competitive play across all PS4 games. For more information on how to sign up, click here.

My Absence

Everything else that doesn't come under a category here
-LN
Canada
Reactions: 2
PSN ID: LN-MLB
Gaming IDs: Rockstar Social Club: LN-MLB

My Absence

Post by -LN » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:51 am

Hey, everyone! I hope you're all doing well!

I have indeed been absent for the last month or so, but I will be back soon - I won't go into detail here, but I have been dealing with some rather serious health, job, and financial issues. It hasn't been easy, but I am staying positive and I believe that things will continue to improve and work out even better in the long run.

Anyway, I miss gaming and chatting with you all very much and I am longing to get back into things here once some of the dust in my life settles.

Cheers, everyone! I'll catch you online soon - hopefully in the coming week. ☺ Thanks always for being a great group of people and I look forward to meeting the new faces who have joined us as well! Take care, see you all soon!

Braldy
Australia
Reactions: 28
PSN ID: Braldy
Gaming IDs: Twitch: Braldyau
Twitter: Braldyau
Youtube: Braldy B

Post by Braldy » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:38 am

All good LN. i hope things continue to improve and you come out the other side in a much better position. I believe you will, you have the right attitude. See you soon mate.
1 Image
Psn: Braldy
Twitch and Twitter: Braldyau
Youtube: Braldy B

Mzerin
Australia
Reactions: 6

Post by Mzerin » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:58 am

We miss you LN. Hang in there mate. 🤗
1 Image
youtube: mzerin
psn: mzerin
Twitter: AMPD_mzerin
:roll:

ScottyB
Australia
Reactions: 15
PSN ID: ScottyB2229
Gaming IDs: Rockstar Social: ScottyB1988
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/scottyb88
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB4QPw ... 85_VFRme8A

Post by ScottyB » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:33 pm

That's good to hear change is just around the corner for the better. Good luck with it, it's definitely a tough road ahead but you'l get there.

Hopefully we'll see you in game soon!
1 Image