Welcome to Amped UP Gaming, A Mature PS4 community where you can find like minded players to team up with for fun or competitive play across all PS4 games. For more information on how to sign up, click here.

everybodysolo intro

Introduce yourself here
everybodysolo
United States of America
Reactions: 2
PSN ID: everybodysolo
Gaming IDs: Rockstar Social: everybodysolo
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/everybodysolo
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsAuCs ... subscriber

everybodysolo intro

Post by everybodysolo » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:58 am

Hello,
I'm a 45 yo guy from Cali. I have 3 kids a 20yo a 19yo and a 10yo. I live about 45 mins from San Francisco, a bit socially awkward and can somewhat be quiet at times. I like to think of myself as super friendly, I like to laugh and it makes me happy when I can do something that can make others laugh, totally not above laughing at myself either. I have pretty thick skin and enjoy a tasteful jabbing now and then. There isn't much out there that can make me triggered but I understand and respect the mindset of others and live by a simple rule that I treat others as I want to be treated.

I'm one of those guys that only plays GTA. I love this game so much it's not even funny. I was super into it during my 360 days and couldn't wait to start playing next gen. Then some life stuff happened and I didn't play much of anything, then on July 20th/17, it happened again (funny how gta does that huh?). This time around I wanted to really play differently, somewhat seriously. So I left my old ID and started fresh. It's like it's new to me all over again, I'm not taking short cuts or complaining because I don't have enough money. It's taken me awhile to put my finger on it, but for me GTA is all about the means not the ends. I LOVE the grind, you know putting in hard work and finally getting that car or place to live it's an incredible feeling to set a goal and make it come true.

I like to make things as difficult as possible during my solo play. For example I will not use Lester for anything. Nothing that "jumps the shark" in game I.E. military vehicles, the street hawk bike that fly's, the tron bike, knight rider car, pretty much anything that would be highly unlikely to happen in the real world. I like to play the solo missions using only a pistol or find different ways to complete them and have recently started using free aim. It's is extremely rare that I engage in negative combat with other players as it was a massive issue during my 360 days and something that I would just rather avoid when playing solo. It's very common to see me messing with the LSPD, I like to use them for training. They help make me better at driving and combat and they wont rage out and ddos my isp..

But when I with my crew. I'm with my crew 100%. I will always go in the direction that the team needs to go without question.

I have been looking for a massively active crew, where we can help increase each others income, improve my skill set and most importantly meet some cool people and build friendships. I was able to find a nice group of guys on xb1 and I have loved the times that I got to play with them but they are pretty far from massively active. So to expand my player base, I picked up my very first PlayStation. I have been a hardcore xbox guy since day one so this was a bit of a jump for me. Not gonna lie , the PS4 is pretty epic. That's when I found myself on the GTA fourms which got me here.

I'm looking to become a full member for your GTA crew

My tag for everything is everybodysolo *it's from a dash rip rock song*

I play Mon-thurs 9 am to 11 am (depending on my job) and 10 pm until I get massively sleepy (it's usually between 1 & 3 am) PST
it's very rare to find me on during the weekend as I have reserved those days for my family and it helps balance my gta addiction with the real world

The only game I'm playing atm is GTA I'm enjoying the second honeymoon way to much to play anything else. I'm open to other games just keep in mind that GTA is going to be my primary focus.

I wanted to take this time to thank you for the invite to Amp. I was able to play with a few of you the other night and it was awesome. We goofed when we had time and we worked when it needed to get done. Everyone respected each others game play and there was a strong "we want to help everyone out" vibe that was nothing short of amazing.

I look forward to future game play with you guys and I hope will you find me as a good fit for your team.

-Solo

Mzerin
Australia
Reactions: 6

Post by Mzerin » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:44 am

Hey Solo Welcome to the Crew mate !!
youtube: mzerin
psn: mzerin
Twitter: AMPD_mzerin
:roll:

Braldy
Australia
Reactions: 28
PSN ID: Braldy
Gaming IDs: Twitch: Braldyau
Twitter: Braldyau
Youtube: Braldy B

Post by Braldy » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:37 am

Welcome Solo. Yesty was a blast and around here the sky is the limit. I think you found that out on your first rocket bike test haha. Great to have you on board.
Psn: Braldy
Twitch and Twitter: Braldyau
Youtube: Braldy B

SINISTER120
Reactions:

Post by SINISTER120 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:53 am

Welcome. Great PSN name.

Let's go smoke some pot.....

ScottyB
Australia
Reactions: 12
PSN ID: ScottyB2229
Gaming IDs: Rockstar Social: ScottyB1988
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/scottyb88
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB4QPw ... 85_VFRme8A

Post by ScottyB » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:16 am

Welcome Solo,

It was nice meeting you yesterday and it sounds like you'll fit right in.

As long as you have a little bit of patience, it's always a lot of fun to start new. It puts you out of your comfort zone and pushes you to become better as well as giving you specific goals to work towards which is rewarding.

-LN
Canada
PSN ID: LN-MLB
Gaming IDs: Rockstar Social: LN-MLB

Post by -LN » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:42 am

Welcome! Good to see someone else within my time zone. :D

I admire your passion for realism within GTA; that's rare to find! I think you will enjoy it here!

everybodysolo
United States of America
PSN ID: everybodysolo
Gaming IDs: Rockstar Social: everybodysolo
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/everybodysolo
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsAuCs ... subscriber

Post by everybodysolo » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:14 am

Thank you everyone. I absolutely enjoy playing with all of you and can't wait to get more time in.

rspain
United States of America
Reactions: 6

Post by rspain » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:14 am

Welcome welcome sir