Welcome to Amped UP Gaming, A Mature PS4 community where you can find like minded players to team up with for fun or competitive play across all PS4 games. For more information on how to sign up, click here.

Dead by Daylight: Player Registry

Non Featured Shooters
ScottyB
Australia
Reactions: 12
PSN ID: ScottyB2229
Gaming IDs: Rockstar Social: ScottyB1988
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/scottyb88
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB4QPw ... 85_VFRme8A

Dead by Daylight: Player Registry

Post by ScottyB » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:04 pm

Who owns this game? I few of us have been talking about getting it so we will probably make a forum/subforum for it.

Post your PSN ID if you own this game and I’ll keep the OP updated with players so feel free to add others (if you haven’t already) and organise a time to play or a scheduled event or competition!

LN-MLB
ScottyB2229
Braldy
1 Image

-LN
Canada
Reactions: 2
PSN ID: LN-MLB
Gaming IDs: Rockstar Social: LN-MLB

Post by -LN » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:47 am

You have me listed already, but I cannot recommend this game enough - it would be great to have enough players for a weekly event or even just random sessions.

It's a pretty simple concept, but you definitely learn new things the more you play and no two matches are ever the same. You accumulate blood points and can level up both survivors and killers - each have special skills and perks that can be used within the game. Once you reach level 30 (if I recall) you can unlock the ability to teach special skills to your other survivors and killers.

They are offering double points this week; a new DLC is being released that will add another killer (Freddy Krueger) and another survivor. The DLCs aren't free, but they are less than $10 here. You can still play with anyone even if you don't a specific DLC.

I hope more of us start playing this! 😁

Braldy
Australia
Reactions: 28
PSN ID: Braldy
Gaming IDs: Twitch: Braldyau
Twitter: Braldyau
Youtube: Braldy B

Post by Braldy » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:15 pm

Downloading as we speak.

PSN: Braldy
1 Image
Psn: Braldy
Twitch and Twitter: Braldyau

Truelife98
United States of America
Reactions: 3
PSN ID: Truelife98 AAo_truelife
Gaming IDs: Rockstar Social:truelife98

Post by Truelife98 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:40 am

Been considering this game definitely helps knowing others play probably gonna see how the new call of duty is this Friday I I don't end up spending most my time there gonna pick this up
1 Image

Braldy
Australia
Reactions: 28
PSN ID: Braldy
Gaming IDs: Twitch: Braldyau
Twitter: Braldyau

Post by Braldy » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:07 pm

Pretty good game so far. Amazes me how such a simple idea can create so much fun and be so addictive.

Thanks LN
Psn: Braldy
Twitch and Twitter: Braldyau