Welcome to Amped UP Gaming, A Mature PS4 community where you can find like minded players to team up with for fun or competitive play across all PS4 games. For more information on how to sign up, click here.

Everybody's Golf

Non Featured Sporting Games
Braldy
Australia
Reactions: 28
PSN ID: Braldy
Gaming IDs: Twitch: Braldyau
Twitter: Braldyau
Youtube: Braldy B

Everybody's Golf

Post by Braldy » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:32 am

Join the club

Ready for a round of everybody’s favourite golf series? Step on to the fairway for a unique blend of deep golf mechanics and quirky visual style that the beloved franchise is known for. Entering the clubhouse is a variety of new features, including the chance to create and customise your own golfer, with an assortment of tasks to play and level up their skills with.

Fancy a stroll around the green? Hop into a golf kart and explore the free-roaming courses, interacting with other online players, jumping into mini-games and unlocking new tasks, tournaments and rewards.
I bought this yesty for 30 bucks in aussieland PS Store. Played something similar a few years ago on pc i think and was fun. This should be great with friends, if anyone else has it hit me up.
Psn: Braldy
Twitch and Twitter: Braldyau

Braldy
Australia
Reactions: 28
PSN ID: Braldy
Gaming IDs: Twitch: Braldyau
Twitter: Braldyau

Post by Braldy » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:36 am

Played this a fair bit yesty. Id recommend it if you like a not so serious golf game but wouldnt pay full price. If its half price it would be worth it to the not so serious golf fans out there.
Psn: Braldy
Twitch and Twitter: Braldyau

rspain
United States of America
Reactions: 6

Post by rspain » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:49 pm

It's fun for a casual fan of golf. But if your looking for a proper golf game this is not for you, but I'm having a lot of fun with it.
1 Image